“Do I really need a makeup and hair stylist for my Boudoir session?
I can do my own! I know how I like it anyway!”
This is an example of what I hear so often! And I am totally not doubting your own personal skills! But here are 5 reasons why you should allow a professional stylist in your life!
1. A professional make up and hair stylist will know how to apply makeup and do you hair in a way that will translate well on camera! Shawna, with Serenity Salon, and my personal Stylist, is very knowledgeable in how to do your makeup to make YOU look the best!
2. She will have tools you don’t!! Shawna uses airbrush! That means your makeup will look flawless!!
3. She will know how to fix your hair to flatter you the best, and will have all the correct tools and products! The GOOD stuff!!
4. You won’t have to worry about getting yourself ready in time!! You just get yourself and your outfits to the studio and voila!!
5. Because you deserve a little pampering!!!! What girl doesn’t like to get her hair played with, and get her makeup done in ways that she normally wouldn’t?? I know I love it!!
Model: Tiffany Bullock
Make Up & Hair: Shawna Kristynik with Serenity Salon
Interested in setting up a boudoir session?? Think you and at least 2 other friends would want to do a mini boudoir spa day?? Click HERE for specific info on Boudoir Sessions! Contact me to set up a consultation: firstname.lastname@example.org